Return & Exchange Policy
We will exchange or return in 30 days FOR FREE from 2019.11.16 to 2020.01.31.
Please contact our Customer service: email@example.com if you have any question and hesitation.
Returns & Exchange
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
1. Please contact Customer Service to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the item(s) you would like to return or exchange and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned without the package box.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.Send us the return tracking number.
4. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund to your account in accordance to our return conditions.
1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 30 days of receipt.
2. Items returned must be in their unused condition. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
3. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
4. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
5.For refund, it will be returned to your account within 3-5 working days. For exchange, new items will be reshipped to you within one week.
Note: The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please submit a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Please contact our Customer service at email@example.com to get the returned address.