REAL SILK, REAL LIFE
- In 2000, we established a silk factory in Hangzhou, China, focusing on high-quality silk wholesale, but at a low price.
- In 2008 we set up a design studio dedicated to silk pajamas and bedding designs. Our designers are from France, USA and Canada.
- In 2010 we created the realsilklife.com for the market in Europe and North America. Thousands of customers are currently enjoying our products.
- Because of its natural protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics
- An all-climate fabric, silk is warm and cozy in winter and comfortably cool when temperatures rise. Its natural temperature-regulating properties give silk this paradoxical ability to cool and warm simultaneously. Silk garments thus outperform other fabrics in both summer and winter. Silk worn as a second layer warms without being bulky
- Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly. It can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp. Silk will absorb perspiration while letting your skin breathe
- In spite of its delicate appearance, silk is relatively robust and its smooth surface resists soil and odors well
- While silk abrasion resistance is moderate, it is the strongest natural fiber and, surprisingly, it easily competes with steel yarn in tensile strength
- Silk takes color well, washes easily, and is easy to work with in spinning, weaving, knitting, and sewing
- Silk mixes well with other animal and vegetable fibers.
- Quality Guarantee:
Fabric: 100% Grade A mulberry silk
International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Service Guarantee:
Free Shipping On Orders Over $50 (No Taxes/7-10 Business Days Shipping)
14 Day Free Returns & Exchange: https://realsilklife.com/pages/return-policy